Thursday, May 24, 2012

Big Stack of Thank You

When I started doing this Etsy thing, I had no idea what I was doing. I had no idea how to do it. I had no idea that people would like my work and actually want to purchase it. I had no idea how much positive feedback I would receive, and how gracious my customers would be. Really, I swear I have the best customers. I've received friend requests on Facebook, personal emails, and even a Christmas card! I just want to say THANK YOU, and let you know how much each order means to me.


I spend a ridiculous amount of time on each order making sure it's exactly as it needs to be. When I'm making a hat I'm thinking about the little head that will wear it, and I'm hoping for sweet memories to be made while wearing it. These hats aren't made in a factory. There is no assembly line cranking them out one after another.
They are made by me, specifically for you, one at a time.
So many of you have told me you love what I do, and I just want you to know that I love doing it for you.
Awww, sweet. xoxo