Monday, April 23, 2012

Where the Magic Happens: Part II

Well, since I impressed you so much with the post about my state of the art, in house photography studio, I thought I'd really knock your socks off by sharing a behind the scenes peek at Sweet Baby Dolly Worldwide HQ...

Yes, it's in a closet.
You see that wire basket on top of the printer? That's my International Shipping Center.
And behind that door is my Supply Warehouse (ok, it's a bookcase filled with yarn).
My grandpa made the desk 25 years ago, and I got the chair at a thrift store.
It's located in the center of the main floor of this 140 year old house. FYI, houses were not equipped with home offices in the 1800's.
Baby sleeping in the room to my right.
Husband watching some Pawn/Storage/Extreme Food Eating show in the room to my left.
Daughter dancing/prancing back and forth behind me.
I'm usually able to type one complete sentence without being interrupted.

Oh yeah, I know, I am serious business.