Friday, April 13, 2012

Fab Foto Friday: The Hardest Part is Getting Started!

I love this picture.
I see sawdust on the floor, fresh cuts of lumber,
a flourescent light fixture (I didn't know they had those "back then"),
and an awesome vintage fan (want it).
I see a skinny guy with big ears who must have had some serious skills, passion, creativity and personality. He would eventually become a successful cabinet maker, father of 5, master landscaper, skilled photographer, and my grandpa. He always told us that the hardest part is getting started.
When I look at this picture I can imagine the guts it took to get started, and how much these men believed in what they were doing.
Every minute of every day is a chance to get started on Potential Greatness. Potential Success and Ultimate Happiness.
Isn't that exciting?