Sunday, April 15, 2012

Confessions: I'm that Lady...

On Friday night my husbee took our daughter to a little rodeo they have in our town every year. I put Sir Charlie to bed and ordered one of my fave little pizzas: Chicken Delight= chicken, tomato, pineapple, onions, extra cheese, oregano, and dreamy creamy sauce. I ordered a Large, Marge yes I did.

I'm that lady who snatched that large pizza out of the delivery man's hand, closed the door, and yelled:
"PIZZA'S HERE!" even though nobody was home. At the moment it was important to me that he not think I was planning to eat the whole large pizza by myself. I now realize how ridiculous this is which is why I'm confessing.

FYI* I didn't eat the whole thing (because now I care that you think I did?). I plowed through about half of it when the Easter basket caught my eye, and I decided to dive into that for a bit.  Pre-menstrual much?