Thursday, August 18, 2011

Me and Ms. Jones

Norah Jones - ...Featuring Norah Jones [Audio CD]
There's always background music at our house. Nothing too exciting, not too pop-ish, or rock-ish, or commercial-ish (ooh that spell checker is blowin' up!).  I like quiet music. Smart music. Music with real voices and instruments and lyrics. And I love Norah Jones. I'd prob never crank her up in the car, but she's perfect for my at-home playlist.
I bought this little number, Featuring Norah Jones (I still buy CD's, I know... weird-O) last winter and dubbed it as my winter soundtrack. It was perfect for cold weather: wood burning, soup on the stove, slippers on the wood floor.  However, I  gave it a spin last night, and it turns out it's also pretty snazzy in the summer. Windows open, slow sunset, crickets chirping. Kinda sexy.
Just thought you should know.
Wink.