Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sneak Preview: Calling All Knitters!

Hey Friends! Ohhhh-ho-ho, busy busy busy at it working on my next little project...
Sweet gracious goodness, I love them. But you can't just buy 'em. You gotta be crafty. You gotta be knitty. You gotta wait just a little bit longer.
I've been racking my brain for a while about what I should do when Baby #3 arrives. I thought about taking a big long break (we know that's not really an option). I thought about selling only already made items, rather than sticking with my trusty made-to-order system.
I thought about selling patterns. And then I made up a thousand excuses why that wouldn't work:
I've never done that before. I don't know how. It will be such a hassle. I'm not an expert.
I could probably come up with a few more excuses right now.
But instead, I decided to go for it, and I am freaking out with excitement about it. I just can't wait to get them in the shop! Soon! Very soon...
xoxo